Holy Pinky

One year ago when the first time we meet each other
Nothing words and nothing sentences from my mouth
You are the one, who none can be you if not you
So natural so unpredictable
You go when all of us want to see you are smiling
Then you come when all of us are give up to invite you
Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is still in the God’s hand
We are really honor to welcome you
Being a part of this community, being a part of our story
Pinky changes sadness into happiness
Pinky makes darknees so shines
Pinky will always tune on our hearts

If you realise, all of people need another people, then why should you let pinky so colourly but lonely, no, company that pinky with your red, with your green, white, black, blue and all colour that you got, cause it’s a mercy, one thing that you can’t deny

Oh pinky I have nothing to give you,,,thank you for your everything
Come on tell me….who could be so pinky if not u
So please answer me, who is the most pink?
Today we left much stories behind us
From this moment life has begin
From this moment I want you to be happy everytime as you happy as tonight
Let pinky blossom today and forever
This wild world sometime make us don’t remember another
Only think that we are the one, we are the wonderful one..
Because of you too pinky we always have an inspiration
Just like this poem, just like this poetry I made
I know that all of you know, who is that pinky

A holy pinky,,,,happy birthday may Allah bless you always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Of My Life

Ray