Big Dragon

In the corner of this city

Just in front of the rail station

It was just too early if the birds which usually sing gone home.

When I was child, a train for me was similar to a big dragon.

With patient I wait for that to pass and I run after it

Nowadays almost every single hour I heard and see people and I commute by it

I miss my childhood, a pax where I could yell and scream loudly to the big dragon.

I miss my past, an era where I may spoilt about anything I like.

In the corner of this city, one train drop the passengers by

Then soon left me, who could not scream anymore alone

I am in front of the station still.

Do not ignore me my big dragon, come to see me please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Companions

Together We Stand

The Gift of Friendship